Providing the appropriate professional advice and tools require a focused and knowledgeable approach. By attending this intensive training course, advisers will develop their philanthropy and social impact investment knowledge, plus gain practical skills to better support their clients’ expectations and needs.
Understanding the market need and trends, and the business case for providing support to their clients on their philanthropic and social investment journey – the commercial proposition.
- Global and UK giving – the trends
- Why wealthy individuals get involved with philanthropy and social impact investments
- Why it’s important for wealth advisers to understand this activity
- Service requirements (23 services) of (U)HNWIs on their philanthropic journey.
- Benefits and challenges advisers will face/ addressing myths
- Strategic options
- What advisers are expected to provide and how they can do this
- Next steps and tips to establish or enhance your current services.
Handbook: each attendee will be provided with a comprehensive handbook.
Bespoke Group Training
Exclusive bespoke group training workshops are available by arrangement at the adviser’s workplace.