Philanthropy Impact Magazine Special Edition
Social Enterprise and Social Investment: Characteristics, Applications, Issues and Challenges
We are very pleased to announce the launch of a special edition of Philanthropy Impact Magazine, due for publication in September 2014. With a focus on social investment, the edition will contain more than 30 articles covering the topic in depth from a vast number of perspectives:
- Social Enterprise and Social Investment: An Overview
- The Most Difficult Social Enterprise of All
- Is it possible to do well and do good?
- Social Investment – White Hope or Red Herring?
- Social investment; A tool in the philanthropists toolkit
- Impact philanthropy’ comes into its own
- Bat Bill or Super Gates: what Kind of Philanthropist Are You?
- The Future is Innovation: Integrating Social Investment into Our Campaign
- Investing In Our Communities
- Innovation in Service Creation and Development and in Fundraising
- The Quid Pro Quo between Business and Society
- Social investing in Asia: what has worked?
- Impact Investing: Triodos Experience, Challenges and Trends
- Increasing Interest in Impact-Oriented Investment
- Working for Third Sector-led Social Investment and the Common Good
- The Social Stock Exchange: an example of an impact authentication process
- Taking Advantage of Social Investment Tax Relief
- Good Intentions Are Not Enough: Evaluation is Essential
- Encouraging and Evaluating Young Philanthropy
Keep checking our website as we release preview articles throughout the summer and early September.