ING Private Bank
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin, currently offering universal banking services (retail, commercial and private) with a unique European footprint. ING delivered a unique offering launching various microfinance funds through ING Green Bank and the ING Sustainability Bank.
Charitable Investment Service Offering
Through our Private Banking solutions, our team in New International Markets are able to deliver:
- Full spectrum of Social and Impact Auditing fund construction capability.
- Experience in creating Dedicated Private Family Funds with a social purpose.
- Unique network of premium advisors able to develop right financial structure for venture philanthropy.
- Cash Management and unique lending facilities for HNW individuals looking to expand by MRI (Mission Related Investing) .
- Discretionary Portfolio Management capability allowing offsetting investment income return.
- Setup of Art Funds and advice through our curators on collections. ING Art Management has 38 years’ experience of collection management and retention ING is the oldest financial institution in Europe that provides an independent art advice service to its customers.
ING as a Sustainability Leader in the Banking Sector
Our strengths include our relatively high customer satisfaction levels, solid financial position, multi-channel distribution strategy and international network. ING believes all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future – however modest or grand. Our purpose therefore is: Empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
|Gold Class by RobecoSAM for Sustainability Performance 2015|
|ING on the A List: CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014|
|No.1 on the Dow Jones Sustainable Index since 2014|