Getting ready for changing times: The Handbook
Every day we have contact with professional advisers who have integrated philanthropy advice into their practices. The results are impressive, leading to much higher satisfaction and retention rates for these advisers., which is why we decided to create this Handbook.
Women will inherit more than 70% of the money passed down; millennials are becoming the recipients of intergenerational transfer of wealth. The shifts in needs produces a new opportunity for professional advisory firms to add new skills and services to their offering. This handbook allows professional advisers to take advantage of these compelling opportunities.
- There are increased opportunities to support succession planning and engage with the millennial generation - the most active group in philanthropy and social investment.
- Providing this support brings more depth to the client/ adviser relationship.
- Understand how to meet and recognise their clients' demands for philanthropic and social investment advice
- Learn how to respond to their clients' demands for support on their philanthropic and social investment Journey
- Lead their (U)HNW clients to better address their valuesbased economic and social goals
- Support their (U)HNW clients better by providing a comprehensive and personalised approach to investment with the benefit of our evidence-based research
- Develop opportunities for themselves and their firm because guiding clients on philanthropic giving and impact investing is good for the adviser's business. It results in higher client satisfaction and raised retention rates.
You can access the handbook by clicking on the link below.
Be sure to have your IDs. You will be asked to log yourself with the registration sent to you when you registered.
Registering to our training course will provide you a free access to this handbook. Access to the handbook can also be bought through the website.