Increased Customer Centricity - Achieving Positive Outcomes on Customer Support and Consumer Understanding
“Humans are neither binary or rational; informed only by risk and return and at all times logical. Passions play a huge part in how we behave. Wealth and investment is also changing – we are entering a new paradigm where it is seen as a powerful tool to affect sustained and positive social change. Advisors need to embrace this and evolve to stay with the market and their clients”
AMY CLARKE, Co-Founder, Tribe Impact Capital LLP
Training advisors on how to discuss with clients their values, motivation, ambitions, and goals; creating a sustainable wealth strategy. This course is intended for wealth and ﬁnance advisors as well as lawyers and other professional advisors with an interest in values based client centric issues and ESG/impact investing.
Are you equipped to talk to your clients about their values, motivations, ambitions and goals - capturing their ESG/impact preferences - whilst also meeting the FCA’s New Consumer Duty around customer support and consumer understanding?
This CPD Certified and CISI Endorsed course takes advisors step by step through a process your firm and advisors can adopt to improve your approach to client suitability, the critical component in your firm’s ability to meet the Consumer Duty’s two outcomes on customer support and consumer understanding.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY
Registering your interest allows us to speak to you about your training needs and ensure we are able to offer you the most impactful training session.
Trainers: Heiko Specking, Founder, specking+partners & John Pepin, CEO, Philanthropy Impact
Total training hours: 6
Training type: Modular, Online + Classroom, CPD Certified and CISI and PIMFA endorsed.
Discounts available for Philanthropy Impact, PIMFA and CISI members
All of our training is available to be brought in-house and developed tailored for your firm's needs - click this link here and book a time to speak to our training team.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
The need for this training is driven by:
- Consumer Duty regulations - for financial services firms to put the needs and expectations of clients central to the relationship with them - addressing consumer needs, understanding and expectations.
- Client demand - for purpose driven services from their wealth advisors – this being led by HNW GEN Z, Millennials, Women of Wealth; and, as recent research indicates, older generations.
- The need to be customer centric - it is essential for private client wealth advisors to be equipped to talk to their clients about their values, motivation, ambitions, and goals as part of the implementation of sustainable investment strategy, including priority and goal setting leading to an investment portfolio.
Learning Outcomes and benefits to your institution:
- Update your current approach to a values-based customer centric training aligned with the FCA Consumer Duty and MiFiD II suitability
- Learn best practice approaches to improve how can address ESG client preferences
- Apply approaches for private client wealth managers that may be used to evidence a clearer and higher standard of care to the regulator, while meeting client needs and expectations.
- Achieve genuine competitive advantage in client experience
- Improve client engagement while enhancing your reputation and trust in your service
- Leverage Consumer Duty as a catalyst for commercial growth based on growing a values based purpose driven wealth management business
Listen to industry experts Keith MacDonald, Senior Adviser Wealth Management, EY, George King, Senior Wealth Manager, MASECO PW, James Lawson, Managing Partner and a Co-Founder, Tribe Impact Capital, Kate Elliot, Head of ethical, sustainable and impact research, Rathbone Greenbank, in our 30min Walk in my Shoes members series exploring Consumer Duty and Managing Risk: Assessing Client Preferences Through the Lens of customer support and customer understanding.