Maximising ESG/impact investment client satisfaction - addressing suitability issues
This course is intended for wealth advisors as well as lawyers and other professional advisors with an interest in suitability issues and ESG investing
The trend towards ESG/impact investment is placing suitability issues at the heart of professional advisor/client conversations. This means moving beyond current discussions with clients about their investment objectives, their financial circumstances and ability to bear risk.
Are you equipped to talk to your clients about their values, motivations, ambitions and goals - capturing their ESG/impact preferences - whilst also meeting the FCA’s New Consumer Duty?
This CPD Certified, CISI Endorsed training course will allow you to develop your skills and competencies, putting you in a better position to fulfil your clients’ needs as well as supporting your firm to implement FCA Consumer Duty rules which will require firms to put their customers' needs at the heart of what they do; as well as preparing to meet potential EU MiFID II suitability regulation equivalency. This training course supports you on your Financial Services Compliance journey.
• Open the door to new commercial opportunities
• Receive exclusive insights from guest speakers about current industry dynamics and best practice
• Further develop your skills and competencies and enhance your business’s responsible investment proposition
• Meet your clients’ evolving preferences for investing with positive impact
• Improve client engagement levels and enhance your reputation
• Receive 3 certified CPD points
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
By attending this workshop, you will:
• Learn more about the nature and purpose of ESG/impact investing
• Develop impactful approaches to addressing a client’s values, motivations, ambitions and goals
• Discover the benefits of incorporating suitability discussions into practice beyond the current approach
• Prepare for meaningful discussions with clients, helping them move from their values to choosing the most impactful approach to their investments
BOOK YOUR SPACE TODAY
Trainers: Heiko Specking, Founder, specking+partners & John Pepin, CEO, Philanthropy Impact
Cost: £450 (includes access to the handbook “Getting Ready For Changing Times”)
Discounts available for Philanthropy Impact, PIMFA and CISI members
- Thursday 26 January - 9:30 am/12:30 pm Register here (note this session may be held in a person depending on client demand and market trends)
- Wednesday 22 March IN PARTNESHIP WITH PIMFA - 9:30 am/12/30 pm Register here