Facing the Greatest Challenges for Society over the Coming Years
The Role of Philanthropy/Social and Impact Investment
The Role of Professional Advisers to (U)HNWI
Articles should address the theme from the author’s perspective, or an author may propose an alternative topic within the theme for this edition.
It is important to hear from professional advisers as well as philanthropists, social/impact investors, trusts and foundations, and other key stakeholders.
When published, the magazine has an initial exposure to our contact list composed of professional advisers to (U) HNWI (private client advisers, wealth management, private banking, independent financial advice, tax and legal sectors), philanthropists and social investors, trusts and foundations, and charities.
By 30 March 2020, please email John Pepin at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggested topic prior to writing the article. The ideal article length is around 1,000 words. The deadline for submission of an article is 15 April 2020.
In this issue of Philanthropy Impact Magazine we will look at what role professional advisers to (U)HNWI and their families can play in supporting the transformative challenges that the world is facing, both on a national and international level. Whilst exploring how Philanthropy and Social Investment can be used as a force for change, and for good, in the challenges faced.
Societal issues, climate change, income inequality, digital technology changes, migration and poverty are some of the critical issues that our society needs to face over the coming years.
- How can entrepreneurs, philanthropists, social investors and impact investors address these issues; and develop solutions that are transformative, innovative and entrepreneurial?
- What examples of solutions exist that others can replicate and adapt – the game changers?
- What innovations are there, and do they work?
- What role can professional advisers play in supporting their clients on their client’s donor, social investment and impact investment journey – addressing the changing needs of professional advisers’ clients?
- What is the role of government in partnership with social entrepreneurs, philanthropists, social investors and impact investors?
- How will digital technology impact on these approaches and future transformative innovations? What is the potential disruption in philanthropic giving due to robots/AI/digital technology/blockchain?
- What is the role of digital technology?
Download as PDF