We are hiring!
Come and join the Philanthropy Impact Team!
Philanthropy Impact mission is to increase philanthropic giving and social investment and to encourage impact/ESG investment. We work with professional advisors to (U) HNWI (ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals) to grow and enhance the quality of the support they give to their clients, the UK’s wealthiest individuals, around philanthropy and social impact investment.
Our team is small but ambitious, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing the best service we can to our members, networks and clients. We are a catalyst, innovative and entrepreneurial organisation with an incredible network and reach.
Job Title: Training Executive Job Description- view the job description here
Apply Now: Please send your CV with a short cover letter summarising how you are suited to the position, via email to John Pepin, CEO, at email@example.com
London Based at our offices in 2 Temple Place, London, WC2R 3BD
Candidates should have:
• Supporting the development and implementation of an effective strategy for delivering specialised training courses for professional advisors.
• Marketing and sales of the training programmes to professional advisors and to professional advisory firms including planning, designing the marketing materials and the use of social media.
• Maintenance of relationships with professional trade associations, networks and other relevant institutions and organisations.
• Manage the day-to-day development and delivery of the training programme, including acting as a central point of contact for all things training related and coordinating the programme dates.
• Client relationship management, including creating bespoke training opportunities to meet Philanthropy Impact client and member needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer.