Come and join the Philanthropy Impact Team!
We care passionately about inspiring philanthropy, social investment and impact investing and ensuring that we provide comprehensive, up to date and interesting research, news and discussions for our members and networks. We believe that there is a huge potential for increasing the level of giving globally and are committed to supporting professional advisors to unlock this potential from their clients, whilst also adding value to their client service offer. We want to enable them to deepen their client relationships by exploring the client’s values and vision for their wealth, and giving them the tools to assist their clients on their donor journey.
Our team is small but ambitious, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing the best service we can to our members, networks and clients.
Job Title: Manager, Accreditation and Training
Apply Now: Please send your CV with a short cover letter summarising how you are suited to the position, via email to John Pepin, CEO email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 12pm BST Friday 30 October 2020
View the job description here: /sites/default/files/user-uploads/accreditation_manager_job_description_final.pdf:
Candidates should have:
- In depth experience and knowledge relevant to the post, able to explain current and future issues affecting the role and an ability to provide authoritative advice.
- Ability to support the development and implementation of organisational strategy, adjusting as necessary and delivering results, reporting and evaluation of impact.
- Communications knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrable experience and skills in relationship management and strategic partnership development.
- Demonstrable ability and willingness to work independently to tight deadlines, travel as required, manage own time and prioritise effectively whilst also working as part of a team.
- Sound IT skills (Microsoft Office), including use of technology for communication with a dispersed team and an understanding of online content development and delivery.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience of direct-marketing and sales (desirable).
- Knowledge of the UK and European philanthropy and social investment and of the advisory sectors (desirable).
We are an equal opportunities employer.