Here you will find a list of Philanthropy Impact members (denoted by background colours) as well as resource organisations/umbrella bodies, for example EVPA (with clear backgrounds).
ING Private Bank
- Full spectrum of Social and Impact Auditing fund construction capability.
- Experience in creating Dedicated Private Family Funds with a social purpose.
- Unique network of premium advisors able to develop right financial structure for venture philanthropy.
- Cash Management and unique lending facilities for HNW individuals looking to expand by MRI (Mission Related Investing) .
- Discretionary Portfolio Management capability allowing offsetting investment income return.
- Setup of Art Funds and advice through our curators on collections. ING Art Management has 38 years’ experience of collection management and retention ING is the oldest financial institution in Europe that provides an independent art advice service to its customers.
|Gold Class by RobecoSAM for Sustainability Performance 2015|
|ING on the A List: CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014|
|No.1 on the Dow Jones Sustainable Index since 2014|
L’Alliance Révision offers assurance, trust, accounting, tax compliance and corporate finance services. We are regulated by the Luxembourg financial regulator, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (C.S.S.F) and the Luxembourg Institut des Réviseurs d'Entreprises (I.R.E). Our firm is Réviseur d'Entreprises Agréé.
L’Alliance Révision is an independent member firm of PrimeGlobal, a global association of independent accounting firms.
Our clients require timely delivery of service and trust. These are the methods by which we build long term value added relationships. The tailored services that we provide to our clients are based on a careful evaluation of their specific needs. Once the exact requirements are identified we can draw on the collective know-how of our excellent strategic and professional relationships with teams of accountants, lawyers and financial advisers situated in major financial centres in both Europe and Luxembourg. Our clients benefit from L’Alliance Révision’s unique size, skill and structure. Therefore we are able to offer our clientèle top quality performance that is combined with an exceptional ability to respond quickly to their ever changing needs.
Our clients operate in the following sectors: Financial, Real Estate, Hotel and Tourism, Trade and Charitable Associations, Professionals in the Financial Sector, Energy