Here you will find a list of Philanthropy Impact members (denoted by background colours) as well as resource organisations/umbrella bodies, for example EVPA (with clear backgrounds).
BDB Pitmans LLP
Frank Hirth plc
Established in 1975, Frank Hirth is a multi-award winning firm specialising in international tax and accounting. We have offices in London and New York, and close affiliations with our sister companies Frank Hirth & Co. LLP, specialising in Audit and regulated by the ACCA.
We have been helping clients with their UK and US tax filing obligations for forty years and offer a joined up holistic approach to tax planning and compliance requirements. Our specialist teams offer tailored advice spanning our business tax, private clients and audit groups allowing for an integrated approach, both domestic and offshore, which allows us to look at the wider picture and tailor our advice with your particular requirements in mind.
LCM provides a broad range of multi-family office support, working with a wide range of high net worth families across the breadth of the UK and overseas.
LCM offers independent, thoughtful and well-researched advice on general wealth management issues, tax, retirement, succession planning, investments, philanthropy and Socially Responsible Impact investing.
Working with clients' existing advisers as well as its own, LCM takes a broad view of it clients' finances and long term goals, making sure that the impact of each transaction and decision is well thought through and understood.
LCM is viewed by its clients as a valued sounding board and trusted friend - proactive and conscientious, available and on their side 24/7.
We have offices in Cheshire and London.
PIMFA - The Personal Investment Management and Financial Advice Association
- Represent the diverse range of firms in the investment and financial advice industry with a unified voice
- Provide industry thought leadership, consolidating our extensive technical insights and expertise in research and policy work
- Lead the debate on policy and regulatory recommendations to ensure an optimal operating environment for firms and clients, maintaining the UK’s position as a leading global centre of excellence
- Through our advocacy work, we promote the industry as a key catalyst to develop a culture of savings and investment in the UK
- Promote a greater understanding of the sector and its role as a beneficial force in transforming the way people save and invest for the future
- Facilitate dialogue across industry stakeholders, while developing best-practice guidance