Here you will find a list of Philanthropy Impact members (denoted by background colours) as well as resource organisations/umbrella bodies, for example EVPA (with clear backgrounds).
PIMFA - The Personal Investment Management and Financial Advice Association
- Represent the diverse range of firms in the investment and financial advice industry with a unified voice
- Provide industry thought leadership, consolidating our extensive technical insights and expertise in research and policy work
- Lead the debate on policy and regulatory recommendations to ensure an optimal operating environment for firms and clients, maintaining the UK’s position as a leading global centre of excellence
- Through our advocacy work, we promote the industry as a key catalyst to develop a culture of savings and investment in the UK
- Promote a greater understanding of the sector and its role as a beneficial force in transforming the way people save and invest for the future
- Facilitate dialogue across industry stakeholders, while developing best-practice guidance
UK Community Foundations
UK Community Foundations is a registered charity that leads a movement of community foundations committed to positive social change in the UK through the development of “community philanthropy”.