Corporate Giving by the FTSE 100
A new report by Charities Aid Foundation, reveals the recent charitable giving levels amongst FTSE 100 companies and answers the following questions:
• Have corporate donations been impacted by the post-EU referendum result?
• Have total donations increased or decreased this year?
• Which industry donates the most?
• Has a lack of transparency on the reporting of corporate donations had an impact?
• What is the British public’s perception of corporate giving by FTSE 100 companies and does it match the reality?
Corporate giving is a critical indicator for how people view business and its role in society. Find out more and download the report.